Re: Please upload Malagasy po files

Hi Thierry,

I also added gnome-backgrounds and gnome-control-center.
See
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-backgrounds/po/mg.po
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-control-center/po/mg.po

For the full list of the files changed, see the links at
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/simos
This is important when you upload your own translations. Specifically,
you need to declare any new translations so that distributions use them.

The Malagasy team has now reached over 5000 translated messages (may
take a few hours for the new translations to get counted)
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/mg/index.html

I would be happy to "sponsor" your application for a CVS account.
("sponsor" means that if there are any specific queries/issues, I'll be
helping out :)).

Danilo, would it be ok to grant a CVS account to Thierry now?

Thanks for your translations,
Simos