Re: New Lithuanian team coordinator

Hello,

> the same, I have another candidate instead - Gintautas Miliauskas.
> Few months ago, I have made him an owner of Lithuanian Ubuntu
> translators team, when I left it. As he is doing a lot of things in
> Free software world, I even suggest to grant him CVS access just
> right after his confirmation that he is volunteering.

I just wanted to confirm that I would be very happy to become the new
translation coordinator.  I hope that I can at least keep up what
Åygimantas and others have built.

> As I'm retiring, he would like to continue working with Gintautas
> instead. ;)

Tomas, I sincerely hope that you will still help with GNOME
translations.  Although I do not know you, Åygimantas has pointed
out that he thinks you are an excellent translator and I see no reason
to doubt him.  If you feel that you are not credited adequately,
that can surely be addressed.  After all, our goal is to get as much
manpower on translating as possible, and I feel it is my job to get
such issues out of the way.

--
Gintautas Miliauskas
http://gintasm.blogspot.com