Re: New team for Malagasy (mg)

On 30/03/2006, at 11:24 PM, Thierry Randrianiriana wrote:

We'd like to translate Gnome in Malagasy (MG).

Tonga soa Thierry! :)

(Welcome!)

We have noticed there is no team translating Gnome in Malagasy yet.
Here is the information about the team coordinator :
- name: Thierry Randrianiriana
- mail: randrianiriana gmail com
- Bugzilla account: randrianiriana gmail com
- Language Name: Malagasy
- Code: MG

Please read the Gnome Translation Project [1] information, while our co-ordinator is replying to you. :)

You are very welcome to ask any questions here which are not answered by this documentation.

Good luck with your translations! :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject#preview