Release GCompris 7.4BETA2

Bellow are the release notes. Now we are in string freeze and translator
can start updating their po files. We plan to release 7.4 in 2 weeks
(around the March 8th).

Changes from BETA1 to BETA2:
- Added voices for Dutch by Ivar Snaaijer (Ivar at Snaaijer nl)
- Fixed bad compilation directive sqlite_ldflags replaced by  sqlite_ldadd (Thanks to Slava Dubrovskiy)
- Added a warning in the INSTALL file to warn make -j does not work.
-  2 new background scenery images by Herve CHANAL
- remade the main menu background image (By Bruno based on original art by Franck).
- 2 New animals by Anne and Erwan for the erase activity.
- fix [ 1451703 ] Learning Clock without refresh in time window
- in memory activity Yves fixed a crash on g_assert(not hidden).

Changes from 7.3.3 to 7.4:
- New menu system by Yves.
- New magic hat activity by Marc Brun
- Awele by Frederic Mazzarol, and reworked by Yves.
- Added memory like activity but based on mathematics 2+2 card matches the 4 card.
- Added command line switch to disable exit and config button. This is usefull to run GCompris on a kiosk.

This is a beta, translation are not up-to-date.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids