Re: Release notes screenshots

Today at 10:37, Nguyán ThÃi Ngác Duy wrote:

> On 3/14/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
>> My team leader has sent me some beautiful screenshots, but most of
>> them don't match with the English screenshots at all, e.g. lovely
>> shots of Totem. I can't see any way I can add these. :(
> Perhaps I need to learn how to take screenshots. Everytime I tried to
> take a screenshot of totem, I got a broken (blue most of time) one.
> And I don't know how to take screenshots when gnome-screensaver is
> running. How about other teams?

Always try using something like X11 backend for display (instead of
eg. accelerated Xv or OpenGL): the rendering will be slower and
skippy, but it would be simple to screenshot it :)

Clytie: well, you can display Totem somewhere on the first shot of the
entire desktopâthat one is pretty arbitrary ;)

Cheers,
Danilo