Stripped translations for gnome-user-guide

Hello all,

Sorry, probably I've missed something, but why gnome-user-docs 2.14 goes without Russian translation? Of course, it's incomplete, around 40 percent of strings were translated in CVS, but some sections were translated completely. What was the problem? Italian was included but it's also far from complete.

And just a note, please stop modifications of release note, it's really hard to update translations every hour. Probably we need doc freeze timeline for the next release cycle.