Re: Release notes screenshots

On 14/03/2006, at 8:07 PM, Nguyán ThÃi Ngác Duy wrote:

On 3/14/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
My team leader has sent me some beautiful screenshots, but most of
them don't match with the English screenshots at all, e.g. lovely
shots of Totem. I can't see any way I can add these. :(
Perhaps I need to learn how to take screenshots. Everytime I tried to
take a screenshot of totem, I got a broken (blue most of time) one.
And I don't know how to take screenshots when gnome-screensaver is
running. How about other teams?

The Totem screenshot you included was beautiful. :)

I just don't know how to include it, since the English screenshots didn't include any of Totem. I'm not sure how the screenshots are referenced.

The screenshots you did were very clear, so something must be working! ;)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)