Re: Quick brown fox

On 12/03/2006, at 9:36 PM, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

Wikipedia has a list of pangrams, at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangram
As it might be difficult to find pangrams for your language, a common alternative is to list the alphabet.

It's difficult in a tonal language. We have six tones for each vowel, and have twelve vowels: 72 different vowels, plus nearly the usual number of Roman alphabet consonants.

It would be possible, but long. I usually list the characters:

aÃáÃÃááááááááááábcdÄ

etc.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)