release notes: stylesheet for xref

Hello,

I have tried building the release notes I translated and have found
some funny texts in the first page of HTML version.

It's where <xref linkend="{rnusers,rnadmins,rndevelopers}"/> got
translated into HTML, and some texts were added to describe
something like "Section titled ...", in a funny Thai language.

I don't think I have translated this in gnome-doc-utils,
and the checking just confirmed that.

So, is it done somwhere else? How could I fix that?

Thanks,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan