Re: PO problems with formatting

ØÙØ ÙÙØØÙØÙØ 2006-03-02 ØØØØ 15:21 +1300Ø Glynn Foster ÙÙØØ:
> For now we're getting around this by doing a simple sed in our build
> scripts, and trying to investigate whether msgfmt on Solaris needs
> fixing. However, given that we've got something like the
> po-commits-prep.pl commit hook for CVS, is this something we could check
> for there? I think it's a useful thing to do.
>
> Thoughts?

The best is fixing msgfmt, it seems to me. Also, note that while GNOME
is mostly used on Unix-like systems, there are also Windows users.

But in any case, even if we add a commit hook, we need to provide some
method to fix the files for people who use Windows or Mac OS to
translate and/or check in their translations.

roozbeh