Re: GNOME Tamil Translation

Dear All,
The previous team leader for the Tamil GNOME team, Dinesh Nadarajah,
announced that he is stepping down, a few days ago, with
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-February/msg00380.html
The last translation of Dinesh are during that time as well,
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+lang/ta
Normally, Dinesh should simply send an e-mail to the list saying "I hand
over to Jayaradha".

Jayaradha's existing work,
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/njaya

Therefore,
a) Dinesh, if you can mail the list that you are happy with Jayaradha
taking over, this would be excellent.
b) Danilo, do we go for the change of team leader?
c) Jayaradha, there is a need to update the Bugzilla contacts for the
Tamil GNOME team, at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
Are you happy with adding your e-mail address (or an e-mail of a mailing
list?)

Simos