Re: Out of date listing on Translation web site

Hi Dinesh,

Today at 16:17, Dinesh Nadarajah wrote:

> I am no longer translating for the Gnome project. Can who ever is
> maintaing the page: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> remove my name (Dinesh Nadarajah) and the site
> (http://tamilgnome.sourceforge.net/) for the Tamil language
> translation.

I am sorry to hear this.  Can you let us know about what is happening
with Tamil translations of Gnome?  Is anyone maintaining them?

I'd be very disappointed to see Tamil, which is currently at 2/3
completed, rot without any updates.  Can you point us at someone who
might be interested in continuing this work?

Cheers,
Danilo