Re: new Czech GNOME translation team leader

On 6/16/06, Stanislav Brabec <utx penguin cz> wrote:
Hallo.

Because I am no longer working on GNOME translations, I want to pass my
function to a new person - Jakub Friedl <jfriedl suse cz>.

Please update web page accordingly:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Thanks.

I have now updated that page, please verify that the details are
correct. I have also updated the Czech component in Bugzilla, since
Jakub already had a Bugzilla account. Furthermore, it seems Jakub has
already subscribed to this list, which is excellent. Please see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount for info
about translator CVS accounts.

Jakub, you are now officially the new Czech coordinator in the GNOME
Translation Project. Welcome, and good luck! And many thanks Stanislav
for all your past work!