Re: new Czech GNOME translation team leader

On 16/06/2006, at 8:56 PM, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

Because I am no longer working on GNOME translations, I want to pass my
function to a new person - Jakub Friedl <jfriedl suse cz>.

It is sad to see you go, Stanislav: thankyou very much for all your work! You know that its effects continue, with every person who uses GNOME in Czech. :)

Vítejte Jakub!  (Welcome!)