Re: merging translations from rosetta

On 12/06/2006, at 5:04 PM, Yair wrote:

is there an easy way to merge translations done in rosetta to upstream translations?

yair, do you personally know that these are current, high-quality translations?

Several language teams, including mine, have found many of the translations in Rosetta to be of low quality and/or out-of-date. This is due to the quality-assurance and access-control issues in Rosetta.

I would be very cautious about integrating Rosetta translations into GNOME or any upstream project.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this. :)