Re: merging translations from rosetta

On 6/12/06, Yair <yairhr gmail com> wrote:

is there an easy way to merge translations done in rosetta to upstream
translations?

I hope, at least, there is *no* automatic way for this. Rosetta's openness
has already brought some poor quality translations for Thai in Ubuntu.
(Don't ask me why. I haven't used it so far, although my name appears
there due to the fact of being upstream committer, but without any
permission to manage things there.) And manual synchronization just
gives a chance of review before committing upstream.

And we would certainly have coordination problem with rosetta involved
without human intervention.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan