id translation and gnome-2-14 branch of gnome-screensaver
- From: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- To: "Ahmad Riza H Nst" <rizahnst eriagempita co id>, "Gnome I18N" <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Cc: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- Subject: id translation and gnome-2-14 branch of gnome-screensaver
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:37:47 -0600
A small issue has come up. Apparently, 'id' has been added to
ALL_LINGUAS in the gnome-2-14 branch of configure.ac for
gnome-screensaver without the accompanying translation -- twice.
Naturally, this breaks the build (see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=344432). At John's request,
I'm sending this email hoping it gets to the right people, so that if
it's added again the translation will come with it.
Thanks for your hard work everyone!
] [Thread Prev