Upcoming Rhythmbox release

G'day everyone,

We're planning to make a new release of Rhythmbox soon, so if anyone has
updated translations, getting them into cvs would be much appreciated -
probably at the end of the coming weekend.

One thing to note, is that the string for translator credits got changed
from "translator_credits" to "translator-credits" to fix a problem with
some translation software. If there and any locales that haven't been
updated when I do the release, I'll change it so that the credit's
aren't missing.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
>> After all, everybody's got a water buffalo. -- Ben Coleman
> in their machine room. -- Nix
with the candlestick. -- Christian Bauernfeind