podiff - compare two translation files

Hello,

since during the last weeks I have missed a less technical diff, that
would also allow to compare two po files with a different message order,
I wrote it on my own. It is a little python script named podiff.

If you think that it can be also of use to you, feel free to download it
from here:

http://pimpzkru.dyndns.org/~sebi/devel/podiff--sebi/podiff

usage: podiff file1.po file2.po

Currently there is no error handling, so the po files have to be well
formatted.

Podiff comes with the following features:

 * List add, changed or removed translations
 * Support for plural forms
 * Support for changed fuzzy states
 * Create a text based report

Planned features: