About Urdu translation of Gnome

Hello
  We want to translate Gnome 2.16 into URDU language. We are full team and want to translate it. But there is a problem. A guy whose name is Shahzad Chohan become the co-ordinator of Urdu team. I send him emails but he is not replying. we are ready to translate. Please help us in it and change the co-ordination person. I am team leader of this project. Please change the co-ordinator from Shazad Chohan to Muhammad Waqas Alam. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Muhammad Waqas Alam
www.urduweb.org/mehfil