Re: New team coordinator and web site for pt_BR team.

Thanks Gustavo, for all the work and time you put into this for several
years, and the free software spirit you've demonstrated along these past
few months - the Brazilian reality is usually quite different.

And thanks Clytie and Christian for the welcoming and help offer - I'll
do my best to keep the Brazilian Portuguese translation team at the good
levels it has been ever since I've known the GNOME Project.

Guilherme de S. Pastore
fatalerror