Re: New team coordinator and web site for pt_BR team.

On 14/07/2006, at 11:04 PM, Christian Rose wrote:

On 7/14/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
Guilherme, bem vindo! Welcome to GNOME! I'm happy to see you here. :)

Actually, Guilherme is an old timer in the GNOME community (as you can
probably see from his e-mail address, and information about him can
also be found at http://live.gnome.org/GuilhermePastore and
http://blogs.gnome.org/gpastore ).
But I suspect he still appreciated your welcoming. :-)

That was the idea. ;)

I knew he wasn't new, but thought he should have a fanfare anyway, having done so much good work in l10n.