Seahorse status page showing the seahorse-0.8 branch

It seems that the status pages are showing the seahorse-0.8 branch,
however releases are being made out of HEAD.  At least on my GNU
distribution, the version is 0.9.1.

Could someone please clarify this, and correct the pages, if possible?

--
In the GNU Project, discrimination against proprietary software is not
just a policy -- it's the principle and the purpose.  Proprietary