Re: Malayalam GNOME Translation

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 11/07/2006, at 10:17 PM, Ani Peter wrote:

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for making me the new Malayalam Coordinator in GNOME. Have
checked the links you have sent me. All ok.

I have downloaded the gnome files and already started working on them so
that they can be submitted asap.

Thanks again

Best regards
Ani

Ani, swagatam ! (Sorry I don't know how to write that properly. Welcome!)

Good luck with your translation effort here at GNOME. I hope things go well for you and your team. :)

Hi

Nanni Clytie !!('Nanni' = thank you in malayalam).

You are correct with the spelling. But 'Swagatham' sounds much better..!!

Thanks a lot and hope all goes well for Malayalam..

Regards,
Ani