Re: Announcing change of coordinator for Marathi Translation project.

On 6/30/06, Swapnil Hajare <dreamil gmail com > wrote:
Dear Rahul,
  I dont think we are the right authority to decide among ourselves who will be next Marathi l10n coordinator (If at all present coordinator is voluntarily leaving).

Certainly not! Christian, in his earlier mail, had suggested to resolve the matter within
the team first and then announce the consensus on the list.
This is just an announcement of our consensus.

So the tone should be requesting rather than announcing.
  Let Christian and others comment on this.

Agreed, the subject line should have conveyed better.
I would like to request comments on our resolution from Christian and other developers on the list.
Specially, I would request Prof. Shah to kindly declare his opinion.

regards,

regards,