Re: Ekiga/GnomeMeeting po files

Hi Francisco, Damien,

Yesterday at 23:55, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:

> I have found this error when trying to execute intltool-update es, so I
> think you have forgotten to check in that file. Script regeneration
> seems to be ok.

Yeah, either that, or it should be removed from POTFILES.in and/or
POTFILES.skip.

intltool is also a utility for maintainers: we suggest you
periodically run "intltool-update -p" inside your "po/" directory to
check if everything is fine, and if you haven't missed any files that
might need adding.

> /usr/bin/xgettext: error al abrir el fichero
> "../lib/gmcontacts/gmcontacts-zeroconf.cpp" para lectura: No such file
> or directory
> ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
>        error message above if there is any.

Cheers,
Danilo