Igbo translation of gnome

Good Day,

My name is Nkemdilim Uwaje, I am the Channel manager for Leapsoft Ltd Nigeria. Our company is presently working on a Nigerian version of Linux called Wazobia Linux. It is going to be released in a few weeks. We are translating most applications into the 3 most spoken Nigerian languages, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. We are also translating gnome, open office and mozilla and have seen that you are the coordinator for the Igbo translation of gnome. We would like to know how far you have gotten with this effort and if you are still pursuing it, as your site has been under construction for a while and does not show any progress. We would like to know if we can co- coordinate the project together with you.
Please let us know your thoughts and kindly view our website: www.wazobialinux.com

Best Regards

Nkemdilim Uwaje

Channel Manager