Re: Ekiga/GnomeMeeting po files

I have found this error when trying to execute intltool-update es, so I
think you have forgotten to check in that file. Script regeneration
seems to be ok.

/usr/bin/xgettext: error al abrir el fichero
"../lib/gmcontacts/gmcontacts-zeroconf.cpp" para lectura: No such file
or directory
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
       error message above if there is any.

El dom, 15--2006 a las 23:07 +0100, Damien Sandras escribiÃ: