Re: local dictionary sources for gnome-dictionary

On 14/01/2006, at 4:20 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

Thus, I'm asking if any of you know of a dictionary server (that is, a
server complying to the RFC-2229) for a specific languages, so that I
can add it to the next gnome-utils releases.

Hi Emmanuale :)

There is a collection of Vietnamese dictionaries which use the DICT protocol:

http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~duc/Dict/index.html

We also download them and run out own DICT servers or front-ends. It would be great if they could be part of gnome-dictionary.

You'll need to contact Há Ngác Äác (Ho Ngoc Duc if the accents don't work for you)

http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~duc/

duc informatik uni-leipzig de

with any questions.

I hope this is useful.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)