Re: gnome-media string freeze breakage

On 1/15/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
> I had reverted that particular patch on the branch right after
> branching.
>
> I double-checked just now by running "make po-update" and seeing a bunch
> of languages pass by that had no untranslated messages.
>
> Is that enough ? Can you confirm this is ok ?
>
> Thomas

Oh, sorry. It seems there must have been more than one patch that
affected the freeze then. However, since many translators have
probably updated by now, I'm not sure reverting would be the most
suitable alternative right now, so I'm bound to be of the opinion that
things should be left as they are now.