Baobab russian tranlsation

Hi all,

I received following message from a russian user, concerning some bug
in the russian translation of Baobab. Can anybody take care of it?
Thanks,

Fabio

Hi, Fabio.

I use Fedora Core 4 at local home network, and then I try connect baobab
on default LANG=ru.RU.UTF-8 to ftp's with LANG=ru.RU.CP-1251 (for
example) russian filenames are in invalid encoding :(

Can you add to remote servers "Default encoding" for iconv? Oh, I need
in bookmarks for my favorites ftp's, can you add this in next releases
of baobab?