WGSH (was: Re: Page listing Localisation Bugs - please check

On 04/01/2006, at 3:19 AM, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

For those with weird geekish sense of humour,

I thought it was a pre-requisite. :D

that Uncyclopedia GNOME Localisation page has a recent update on Bugzilla... :)

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/ GNOME_Localisation#Learn_how_to_use_Bugzilla

<chuckle>

If reporting PO file typos gets me an X-box, I'll be very popular with my teenage daughter! [1]

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] Youngest of three: my elder daughter, aged 26, is managing magazines and studying journalism, and my son, aged 22, is evangelizing Debian under the guise of a computing degree. My teenage daughter, aged 14, aims to be an anime artist, and is permanently fused to her graphics tablet and the LCD screen of our desktop G4 Mac.