Re: Page listing Localisation Bugs - please check
- From: Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>
- To: Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Page listing Localisation Bugs - please check
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:49:58 +0000
Abel Cheung wrote:
On 1/3/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:Hi Abel,
Currently there are two remarks on the Bugzilla Localisation Page
1. There are a few reports pending for French. Is there a member of the
French team around to trim these down?
Not only French, this is the same for quite a few teams, which have
very old bugs not cleared.
I mention French as there is a large number of reports that have not
been attended, 17 in total.
This could be an indication that something might be wrong with this
team, such as
lack of contact with the community and this list.
Of course every single bug report should be attended and resolved.
The biggest issue facing Bugzilla at the moment appears to be the
obsolete contact details for the localisation teams.
I would be interested to see if there is some central page that has
these contact details.
For those with weird geekish sense of humour, that Uncyclopedia GNOME
Localisation page has a recent update on Bugzilla... :)
All the best,
p.s. The Bugzilla Localisation page is
2. Quite a few languages are present in the Bugzilla localisation page
due to the weather applet issue.
This gives the opportunity to try out Bugzilla and make sure the
settings are ok for your language.
Bugzilla is a formal bug reporting and handling tool. Spending time to
learn and use it is a good skill to develop.
If you have any queries, feel free to post them here.
] [Thread Prev