Re: Translation keyTouch

On 03/01/2006, at 12:49 AM, Marvin Raaijmakers wrote:

Hello,

Is anybody interested in translating keyTouch (http://keytouch.sf.net)? It is already translated to Dutch and French.
Translating the application is not much work. There are two POT files to translate:
http://marvin.linux-box.nl/files/keytouch.pot
http://marvin.linux-box.nl/files/keytouch-keyboard-bin.pot

I'll start on the Vietnamese translation today. :)Â Thanks for asking.

I'd suggest you log your project with The Translation Project,Â

since they handle OSS from any source (sic). I translate for them, as do many here, most likely.

Some translation projects specialize in one distribution or desktop system, but OSS translation itself has no fences. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)