Re: Translating Scrollkeeper

Åygimantas BeruÄka <uid0 akl lt> writes:

> The only reason I haven't translated any GNOME related stuff in TP, is
> that Lithuanian team is dead there, with old email addresses, and I'm
> unable to get any response from the TP dudes for months. It drives me
> crazy.

I'm sorry about it.  Did you mail to translation iro umontreal ca?  If
you did not receive an answer your mail probably did not pass the so
called spam filters.  Please, try again and Cc: directly to me.

I'm sure we will be able to revive the Lithuanian again!

[Thanks, Clytie, for your warm words!]

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation                         SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA  475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E