Re: GOME Tamil Translation

I concure.

I simply have not been able to commit the time necessary to do justice
to the work and the expectations. I hope to contribute in the future.
Jayaradha has been the principal person active in translating Gnome to
Tamil and has single handedly maintained the translation for the past
couple of years.

Good luck to both Jayaradha and Felix.

_Dinesh