Re: New team for Latvian (lv) translation

On 21/02/2006, at 5:58 AM, orvils wrote:

Unfortunately previous attempt to translate GNOME to Latvian has
somehow ended. Previous coordinator of the translation effort Artis
Trops is not actively participating and as he said his cvs account has
expired.

I would like to continue his work. Can I get a cvs account?
My name is Raivis Dejus
My e-mail is orvils gmail com

Esiet sveicinati Raivis (Welcome!) :)

(I hope that is correct.)

It's great that you want to work on the Latvian localization of Gnome. :)

Simos has given you some important guidelines to start with, and you can find more information on the new Gnome Translation Project page:

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

which you can translate into Latvian. :) Do you know how to do that on the wiki?

Please feel free to ask lots of questions here. We are all part of this translation project, so we support each other. :)

Do you know any other people who would like to join the Latvian language team with you?

Good luck with everything. :)

Uz redzÄÅanos! (Bye!)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)