Re: Translate Gcompris to Thai

On 21/02/2006, at 2:20 PM, ouychai chaita wrote:

Hi,everbody
I'm a new one. I want to translate Gcompris to Thai . How to do that?
ààààààààààààà ààààààààààààààààààà Gcompris àààààààààààààà ààààààààààààààààà
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ I want to help.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ àààààà ààààà

Yin dee, Ouychai (Welcome!). :)

Theppitak is your team-leader, so he can help you.

You can also read the Gnome Translation Project page:

Good luck with your translations, and please feel free to ask questions here, or on your team list.

The GCompris author, Bruno Coudoin <bruno coudoin free fr> is very supportive of us translators, and will be happy to help you with that translation.

It's great to see more people wanting to make a difference for their communities. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)