Re: TRANSLATORS: Use i18n-status.gnome.org (was Re: Gnome status pages broken)

On 21/02/2006, at 2:42 AM, Carlos Perellà MarÃn wrote:

I was not aware of the problem until this weekend. It's fixed now.

The problem was so stupid that we were not able to detect it until this
morning... The cron daemon died and thus, the updates were not being
executed.

Enjoy them.

Thanks, Carlos. :)

All working, except the proposed group, which still shows 9th February:

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/vi/proposed/index.html

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)