Re: TRANSLATORS: Use i18n-status.gnome.org (was Re: Gnome status pages broken)

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 18:46 +0100, Danilo Åegan wrote:
> Today at 16:16, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:
>
> > I have notized GTP stats pages are not updated since monday 6.
> > What is going wrong?
>
> Please use i18n-status.gnome.org instead until this is resolved (they
> are updated once a day instead).  You'll be notified as soon as
> l10n-status gets back to it's usual 3 times a day updating routine :)

Hi,

I was not aware of the problem until this weekend. It's fixed now.

The problem was so stupid that we were not able to detect it until this
morning... The cron daemon died and thus, the updates were not being
executed.

Enjoy them.

Cheers.