Re: Requesting approval for applying patch (gnome-keyring string change)

Today at 16:18, Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote:

> I must ask you to please reconsider, Danilo. What do you say?

Only if you explain why wasn't this a problem in 2.12 cycle[1]?  How come
we survived?  How come it was sitting in Bugzilla 3 months, and nobody
cared about it?  Is it that serious a bug that it needn't be fixed 3
months ago, but it's essential to fix it during the string freeze?

String freeze is not "lets fix our string bugs" period.

[1] If I am not mistaking, and this has indeed been in 2.12 as well.

Cheers,
Danilo