GTP wiki

Hi guys :)

I've made a start. It's more difficult with this wiki to create internationalized local links, though. Unless you create the link, create the page, then go back and append the internationalized text label for the link. Fiddly. :(

Translating pages on the wiki is otherwise relatively straightforward, but I would like to translate pages like "How to Join the GTP", which currently are still http files on gnome.org.

I'd be happy to translate them as wiki pages. Would that be OK? That way, in the translated GTP page, I can point users from my language group to translated pages as they are created on the wiki, or to the existing English pages if the translation has not been created.

Otherwise, editing GTP webpages and keeping them up to date would require translators to have FTP access to gnome.org.

The wiki, apart from its markup weaknesses, is much easier for most people to edit.

Thanks for your guidance. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)