Re: Georgian Gnome l10n state

On 2/14/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
[...]
> Hum, you're speaking as if translations on his page are worth nothing?
> Can you elaborate on that, please?  Are they really worthless?
>
>   http://gakartuleba.sapikhvno.org/on/po/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all
>
> I see things like Evolution 51% translated, Epiphany 74%, gedit 74%,
> nautilus 55%.  This is some significant work, I'd say (also, how
> current is this?), though not significant in the sense of two year
> period.  Aiet, I'd like you to describe the actual work that has been
> done (basically, Aiet, you are in trouble, and you need to convince us
> that you are a worthy coordinator with results, not words).
>
> Also, I am waiting for Aiet's response.  I am giving him a couple more
> days to respond, and I hope Christian agrees with that.

Yes, sure. I totally agree. I also agree that reducing the amount of
accusations in this thread would be a big plus.

I also am eagerly awaiting Aiet's response, and what he has to say
about why he has not sent back translations upstream so that they
could be put in GNOME CVS and benefit others for all this time.