Re: Georgian Gnome l10n state

On 14/02/2006, at 11:35 PM, Alinux wrote:

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 14/02/2006, at 7:59 AM, Alinux wrote (very much in part):

Ubuntu Translators + GIA.ge = I, Alexander, Gia Shervashidze (Mozilla
localisator)
our girlfriends (linguist students), Temuri Doghonadze, and Gio
Machitidze (GioMac)...

Mobrdzandeet to you all! :) (Welcome!)

Woooow :) Great Clytie!!!

I'm glad I got it right. :))

Temuri Doghonadze, Gio Machitidze, I also invite you to join Gnome- Women:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWomen

hahahah, I'm little bit misunderstood Dear Clytie

Gio and Temuri are our friends(Team and real friends), not girlfriends...

Oops! :S

Alexander has a wife (Saluts Nina! :)) and I have a girlfriend (kiss, Alina)! (both use GNOME!!!:P)

We have a saying, "The family that plays together, stays together", and it might apply to a family that uses GNOME together, too ! :)

Hello, Nina and Alina! :)

"GNOME Women is a group dedicated to providing encouragement for women to contribute to GNOME."

Everyone with that aim in view is welcome, but I am speaking personally to female translators like this, because we have too few of them, and I think together, we can try to address some of the reasons why. :)

Great Job Clytie! I'll reefer it to girls!

Thankyou! :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)