Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Great News for Georgian localisation

Hi Vladimer,

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!

It is good you are taking the steps to send the fonts upstream.

Simos

O/H Alinux ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
Finally we have our (and yours) first GPL-ised georgian ttf fonts!!!!

Special thanks to Bessarion Paata Gugushvili (Font's author).
for providing first GPL-ized fonts. Madloba Udidesi

http://bpg.sytes.net/BPG-InfoTech/sppro/bpg/publication_view.asp?iabspos=1&vjob=vdocid,146405

To Aleksander (sd-tux) Didebulidze for a GPL "propaganda" !! :)

To Matthew Garrett from ubuntu-devel for Debian and Ubuntu
packaging.

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts_0.1_all.deb

and of course for moral support:  Josep Puigdemont :)

Thak you guys!!

With best wishes Vladimer Sichinava !