Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

Hi Vladimer,

Since none of the coordinators have answered yet (they are quite busy,
and they probably receive lots of mails daily), I'll try to give you
some pointers. The normal procedure is to send a mail to the official
coordinator (Aiet Kolkhi), which you've already done (in cc here too),
and got no answer (that's bad). Now, one of the i18n coordinators
translation will probably try to contact him, and if he's not answered
in a week (iirc), you could be appointed the new coordinator.

If you need to upload translations and your coordinator ignores you, I
could help you with that (provided that's not against gnome's
translation team policy).

I speak for myself, and not for the gnome i18n team, of course.

Reagrds, and good luck with the translations!

/Josep

El dc 01 de 02 del 2006 a les 23:19 +0100, en/na Alinux va escriure: