Re: Orca Spanish translation
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: "Francisco Javier F. Serrador" <serrador tecknolabs com>
- Cc: GNOME Internacionalización <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez <javier tiflolinux org>, GNOME Localización <traductores es gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Orca Spanish translation
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:55:48 -0500
> I have observed you have been commiting spanish translations to orca
> directly without sending us a notice. The Spanish GNOME localization
> team is working with ONCE, (a Spanish blind people organization) to make
> orca localization consistent with other assistive technologies that are
> being deployed in Spain and other Hispanoamerican countries.
Sorry about that. The translations I received also came from someone
affiliated with ONCE, Jorge Sandin, who also contributed some new (and
useful) GUI work.
> We seek to encourage collaboration among all the implied parties, just
> to avoid duplication of work, so we suggest instead of commiting the
> files, sending them to our list for revision, and we will take care of
> it as soon as possible.
You bet. Again, sorry if crossed some boundaries without realizing it.
] [Thread Prev