Orca Spanish translation

Hi William,

I have observed you have been commiting spanish translations to orca
directly without sending us a notice. The Spanish GNOME localization
team is working with ONCE, (a Spanish blind people organization) to make
orca localization consistent with other assistive technologies that are
being deployed in Spain and other Hispanoamerican countries.

As our resources are limited, we do not want to duplicate our work, but
also we are concerned about how this situation can lead to
inconsistencies with the rest of the Desktop.

We seek to encourage collaboration among all the implied parties, just
to avoid duplication of work, so we suggest instead of commiting the
files, sending them to our list for revision, and we will take care of
it as soon as possible.

Yours,

--
Francisco Javier F. Serrador

Coordinador de localizaci�NOME
Spanish GNOME l10n Team
Contacto: serrador at #i18n irc.gnome.org