Glade: closing stable branch

Hi,
   We released Glade 3.0.3 this morning with some final bugfixes and
some updated and new translations, we dont plan on making any more
releases in 3.0, so I'm closing the glade3-3-0-branch from development
(I guess if people really wanted some kind of crucial bugfix that we
missed, it would warrant a 3.0.4 release, but I'm not planning on it).

Development will continue in HEAD and we are targeting gnome 2.18 for
the next stable release of Glade (3.2).

I guess the most important part of this email is for translation teams,
please go back to translating HEAD (note that I have indeed ported all
changes from the stable branch back into HEAD at this time, including
translations, it should be safe ;-)).

Cheers all,
                       -Tristan