Re: What happens to translations through Launchpad? (Arabic Gnome related)

2006-12-01 klockan 17:45 skrev Djihed Afifi:
> What happens to the translations made through launchpad? do they get
> merged back to Gnome? is ubuntu the only distribution that will benefit
> from them? will our work make it to ubuntu packages?

https://launchpad.net/bugs/68014 might be worth subscribing too.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

what it was that you had said to me :: like i care at all            -- tool